It’s Christmas time again which means it’s time for the red, green, and gold to start going up. For most people, this time of year is always the more decorative. For some, more means better, while others prefer to go simpler. Whatever the preference, decorating for Christmas is fun for everyone, and the opportunities to put a bit of holiday spirit are endless.
Here are a few unique ideas and places for Christmas décor that we’ve compiled here at Blair Stover Interior Design:
1. Coffee Table: Placemats and table cloth are the basis for the festive table. You can try a nice blanket with silver ornaments. And in between, you can mix glass beads or stones of different sizes into the fray. Make sure you have some festive dishes out to display as well.
2. Napkins: Napkins should be placed on the plates but they should be of fabric. Decorating napkin holders as well is a good idea.
3. Wreaths: Gold and glitter is always a safe choice and wreaths wrapped in garland along with silver and gold decorations attached are also a classy addition. Try tying an angel in the middle of the wreath to accentuate the piece.
4. Stars: Brushwood is a very popular choice for the holidays and you can buy these in retail or craft shops. Decorate it as you see fit.
5. Ornaments: Christmas ball aren’t just for the tree. Grab a pile of them and place them in a glass bowl. You can mix the colors up or just have one main color.
You can check more about this at Blair Stover News Release