Cleaning the house is a big problem for most people. Indeed, there are often places where you can run into some stubborn stains that just won’t come off. Moreover, we use far too aggressive chemicals the wrong way. Know that with only a few products, you can clean everything in the home. Here are some hints and tips to help you provided by Blair Stover:
1. Windows without a trace. Use a sheet of newspaper, crumple it and soak it in alcohol. Rub the windows in a circular motion.
2. A refrigerator that smells good. On the middle shelf, have a cup with a 1/2 lemon or a piece of charcoal in it. This will help reduce odors.
3. Rust stains on the floor? Cover the stain with salt and lemon juice. Leave it on for an hour, rub the stain and rinse.
4. Cleaning burnt pans. Boil some water in your pan, add a few drops of dishwashing liquid. If stain persists, add a few leaves of sorrel in a little water and soak fifteen minutes then rinse.
5. De-scaling appliances. Pour white vinegar into your appliance (iron, kettle, coffee maker) and turn it on. Pour clean water in it to rinse.
6. Microwave that smells. Place a bowl of water in the center of your microwave and add some lemon juice or 1/2 fresh lemon to it and heat for a few minutes.
- Always use three sponges when cleaning:
-One for the kitchen.
-One for the bathroom.
-One reserved for a toilet.
- Remember that performance equipment always gives a better result.
- Ventilate your home when cleaning.