Spring and fall are the two times of year that people really get into decorating and redecorating their homes. With so many color schemes to choose from, picking the right one can be virtually impossible. As we explain here on Blair Stover, however, following some of these easy decorating tips could help you out a little.
- Khaki + Rustic Ruby. Any neutral palette will awaken with a pop of warm, rich coloring. Entice your living area with saturated accented colors that have brown undertones.
- Citrus Orange + Pale Peach. Earthy hues alone just won’t cut it. Make sure there is some warmth in there and use it with various shades.
- Driftwood + Weathered Walnut. Wood is the type of surface that will support almost anything, especially warm color palettes. Just don’t go too far to where your home looks like a cabin. Use wood-inspired colors and then throw in some earthy colors to accentuate the wood.
- Curry + Moroccan Red. A little bit of international inspiration can go a long way when choosing exotic and vibrant colors. Throw a little orange and red into the mix and you can turn any bland home into a beautiful setting.
- Barnwood + Rattan. Woven fabrics, metals, wicker and rattan can convey comfort. You can find that the most unusual of things can carry warm tones that will help balance out room comfort.
- Weathered Gray + Flax. Cool neutral colors can really help you turn down the heat, so to speak, and allow a home to be welcoming and still have a sophisticated edge.
You can check more about this at Blair Stover 24-7